What is kinesiology?
This field is responsible with studying human body movement and applying the findings to everything from sports psychology and conditioning to orthopedics and occupational therapy. Some of the main areas being researched are the mechanics of movement, as well as physiological, anatomical and neuropsychological principles.
Kinesiology is usually taught in college, but certain high schools have classes that are closely related to this field. If you are looking for the best kinesiology research topics, you have arrived at the best place. We have just finished updating our list of ideas, so you can now choose any of our 136 topics without having to worry about one of your classmates using the same topic. Our new list of topics is, of course, 100 percent free. You can use our ideas in any way you like, no credits required.
Elements of a Great Research Paper
If you want to write the best kinesiology essay possible, you need more than just our great research topics in kinesiology. You need some tips and tricks that will help you get the highest grade possible. To help you out, our experienced writers have put together a list of advice that you will surely find useful:
- Keep in mind that the research paper should increase your readers’ knowledge of the subject.
- You need to conduct research using only reputable sources (primary sources, as they are known).
- All your sources should be properly cited and referenced.
- The information should be unbiased and should be presented in a concise manner.
- It’s a good idea to verify your information using several sources.
- You are encouraged to start your paper with a literature review.
- Keep your writing organized. It’s best to start your project with an outline.
- Edit and proofread your work at least twice to make sure it’s perfect.
If you feel like recomendations are not enough to motivate you to complete your assignment, you still can buy custom research papers from our professional helpers.
Now, the moment you’ve been waiting for. It’s time to take a look at our list of 136 kinesiology topics:
Interesting Kinesiology Topics
We will start our list with some of our most interesting kinesiology topics. If you want to get a top grade, you should choose one of these:
- Discuss applications of kinesiology in healthcare
- Talk about the role of kinesiology in biomechanics
- Developing prosthetics using data obtained by kinesiology
- Talk about the motor redundancy principle
- Preventing workplace accidents
- Talk about the best applications of kinesiology
- An in-depth look at the neuroplasticity principle
- Reasons to avoid physical exercise
Exercise Physiology Research Topics
If you are looking for some great exercise physiology ideas for your next paper, you’ve come to the right place. Here are some of the best possible exercise physiology research topics:
- Walking uphill versus walking downhill
- Talk about the biomechanics of the arm
- What is elevation training?
- What is body composition testing?
- What effects does alcohol have on physical exercise?
- Discuss the benefits of light jogging
- Improving your mental health through exercise
- A closer look at the biomechanics of the knee
Current Exercise Research Paper Topics
You will surely get some bonus points for writing about current topics; topics that are of interest right now. Check out our list of current exercise research paper topics below:
- Latest developments in exercise physiology
- Intervertebral joints and their biomechanics
- What is bio-banding?
- What are muscle synergies?
- How do muscular contractions work?
- Research the biomechanics of a joint
- Breakthroughs in kinesiology in 2021
- How important are vitamins for athletes?
Controversial Topics in Kinesiology
Do you want to write about something controversial? Do you want to dig deeper and talk about topics that none of your peers would ever touch? Check out these controversial topics in kinesiology:
- Are weight loss diets dangerous?
- Bodybuilding at the age of 7
- Does physical exercise help you live longer?
- Effects of HITT on the heart
- Can kinesiology find a cure for diabetes?
- Should athletes take vitamins and minerals as supplements?
- What constitutes a healthy diet?
- What makes Pilates a physical exercise?
Kinesiology Topics for College
Our writers have compiled a list of original kinesiology topics for college students as well. Here are our best ideas:
- Discuss the maximal aerobic speed
- What effect does nutrition play in a workout?
- Should we exercise daily?
- Physical effects of stress
- Negative effects of intense physical exercise
- How much fat do you need per day?
- Growing muscle fibers: the good, the bad, the ugly
- Exercises that can cause severe injuries
Advanced Kinesiology Topics
Do you want to talk about some more advanced topics? If you want to get bonus points and impress your professor, choose one of these advanced kinesiology topics:
- Injuries in football
- Repeated head trauma leading to Alzheimer’s
- Is dancing a physical exercise?
- How important is kinesiology in 2022?
- Discuss the blood flow during intense exercise
- How dangerous are sprains?
- The minimum age for weight lifting exercises
- Motivating children to do physical exercise
Kinesiology and Health Topics
Do you want to talk about kinesiology and its effects on health? If so, we have some excellent kinesiology and health topics right here:
- Effects of caffeine on our health
- What is a sprain?
- Discuss insulin levels during workouts
- The link between physical exercise and heart health
- Can intense workouts cause muscular damage?
- How effective is bike riding
- Mental health effects of working out
- Do athletes live longer on average?
Great Kinesiology Research Paper Topics
In this list, we have gathered all of the great kinesiology research paper topics. These ideas should work great not only in 2021, but also 2022. Check them out below:
- Can physical exercise cause stress?
- Developing prosthetics using kinesiology principles
- Talk about the biomechanics of the wrist
- Kinesiology helping athletes get better results
- Treating sleep disorders with physical exercise
- The importance of the warm up
- An in-depth look at hydration tests
- Belly fat and physical activity
Easy Exercise Physiology Research Paper Topics
In case you don’t want to spend too much time researching the topic, you should choose an easier one. We have an entire list of easy exercise physiology research paper topics for you:
- Talk about the best cardio exercises
- Fitness exercises your grandma could do
- Discuss healthy fitness goals
- Effects of physical exercise on depression
- Physical exercise against cancer
- Prosthetics developed using kinesiology principles
- Pros and cons of mineral supplements
- Can physical activity prevent Covid-19 infections?
Fitness Research Paper Topics
If you want to talk about fitness and all its health benefits, you will find a long list of fitness research paper topics right here. Writing an essay on these shouldn’t be too difficult:
- Talk about traditional cardio training for athletes
- An in-depth look at compound exercises for weight loss
- Best supplements for bodybuilding in 2022
- Discuss Tai Chi and its application to fitness exercises
- The link between motor function and fitness
- Talk about running as a form of fitness
- An in-depth look at isolation exercises
- Fitness and a healthy lifestyle in 2022
- Mental fitness and its link to physical fitness
- Talk about the importance of wearable fitness gadgets
- Analyze safety standards in the fitness industry
- Talk about the effects of cardio on the respiratory system
- Talk about the health benefits of fitness
Physical Activity Research Topics
Students who want to talk about physical activity and its effects on the human body are more than welcome to choose one of these amazing (and 100% original) physical activity research topics:
- How does physical activity affect the neurons?
- 3 of the best exercises for a flat stomach
- Talk about healthy nutrition in athletics
- The best exercises for your chest
- Negative effects of intense weight lifting
- The best exercises for your shoulders
- Human cells and the effects of physical activity
- Discuss the health benefits of a whole grain diet
- The best exercises for your glutes
- The negative effects of intense cardio training
- Physical exercise: an effective treatment for osteoporosis
- The best exercises for your legs
- 5 excellent physical exercises for your biceps
Good Exercise Physiology Paper Topics
In case you are looking for a great exercise physiology topic, you will be thrilled to learn that we actually have an entire list of unique good exercise physiology paper topics right here:
- Talk about the benefits of Apple Watch for weight loss
- Talk about great freezer meal ideas
- The effects of physical activity on the cardiovascular system
- Physical exercise prevents diabetes
- HIIT exercises and their effects on the body
- Boosting the immune system through physical exercise
- Muscles involved in running
- Barefoot running: good or bad?
- Discuss how the skeleton helps humans keep their balance
- What makes people flexible?
- Effects of physical activity on stress levels
- Talk about the formation of bones
Kinesiology Topics for High School
Are you a high school student who wants to write about something in kinesiology? No problem, we’ve got you covered. Choose one of our kinesiology topics for high school students:
- How do fractures heal?
- Analyze the benefits and risks of the Paleo diet
- The negative effects of Zumba
- Analyze the benefits and risks of the Vegan diet
- Talk about the main parts of a workout
- Mental health and fitness: the link
- Analyze the benefits and risks of low carb diets
- Analyze the benefits and risks of the Dukan diet
- What kind of music should you listen to during workouts?
- Discuss the stress relieving benefits of physical exercise
- Analyze the benefits and risks of the low fat diets
- Talk about the importance of keeping a regular schedule for physical exercise
- Top 5 easy workouts for weightlifting beginners
- Analyze the benefits and risks of the Atkins diet
More Controversial Ideas
If you didn’t find what you were looking for in our list of controversial topics in kinesiology, we have another list of even more controversial ideas. Use one of these ideas right now:
- To warm up or not to warm up before physical exercise?
- Can you lose fat in specific areas of your body? How?
- Best exercises to lose belly fat
- Human resilience to physical activity
- Should stroke patients perform physical exercises?
- The correct amount of protein you need every day
- Is HIIT dangerous for your heart?
- Maintaining correct posture during weightlifting
- Yoga: is it physical activity or not?
- An in-depth look at plyometric exercises
- Talk about the fat and carbs ratio in the perfect diet
- Discuss changes if athletic performance as you age
You Probably Need Paper Help
We know, most students don’t really understand what a research paper is and how they should write one. This is why we recommend you to get quick paper help from our knowledgeable and skillful writers. We have professionals who know everything there is to know about kinesiology and physical activity research. They can write you a comprehensive paper that will surely get you an A or even an A+.
We are the best writing service for every student who wants to work with a PhD holder and academic writing expert. We have provided thousands of high school, college and university students with top notch academic writing services. No matter the class, no matter the subject, no matter the topic – we can help you impress your professor with a perfectly-written research paper.
But can you write my paper right now? Yes, our customer support department is online 24/7, so you can just write something like “I need someone to write my paper” anytime – even if it’s 3 in the morning. Get in touch with us!